Monday, October 14, 2013

TOP 5 QUESTIONS: (for 7th Month)

SEVENTH MONTH - Sept 19 - Oct 9
Since I don't have pictures down loaded onto my daughter's computer (which is what I'm using right now), there will be no photos in this post.

1.  Where was your favorite place for this last month?  Paris, Carcasonne, Barcelona, Santiago del Compostela, or Lisbon are our choices.  mmm...tough one.  Each one had its good points both from the hosts we stayed with and the beauty we saw.   I really cannot answer this question - I enjoyed each city so much.  What a wonderful way to end our journey.

2.  If you were to choose one big city to visit again or to recommend going to for a couple of days, what would it be?  Rich chooses Stockholm, Sweden as he loved the people, the clean city, the industrious work ethic, and the beauty of the surrounding area.  I would choose Rome, Italy with a tour because there was so much to see and I felt we just barely scratched the surface of this magnificent, historical city.

3.  Is it good to be back home?  YES!  I missed my grand children terribly and I got a tear in my eye when I saw the American flag flying in the airport terminal in Newark, New Jersey when we landed.  It was good to go to church again yesterday and to go to "Cattail Hideout" with Hailey, Dallin, and Elianna.  Can't wait to see the rest of the grandkids next week.  YEAH!

4.  What food did you miss the most?  I think a nice glass of cold milk tasted so good.  Hailey and I also made some chocolate oatmeal cookies and pretzels yesterday.  YUM  YUM...

5.  What are you going to do first when you get back to Idaho Falls?  So much to think about with building our new home so we won't have to couch surf any more.  I'll probably run to my grand piano and play it for several minutes.  I will look for my good swim suit so I can go to my deep water cardio class the next day, and I will call a couple of my piano/vocal students who I have missed terribly.

No comments:

Post a Comment