Monday, October 14, 2013

SEVEN MONTHS - This 'n That

UPDATE:  Here we are in Denver, Colorado, nearly 7 months after having gone on our Awesome Adventure to Europe.

We have met so many new friends, toured so many amazing places, seen so many fantastic sites, and gotten to taste so many different cultures.  Thank you to all who made it possible - young and old, new and old, family and friends.  We love you all!

There is still two more months to make posts on, so stay tuned and I WILL finish it by Thanksgiving - late November - PROMISE.  YOUR picture and story may be on it and feel free to contact me if something is not true.  I wrote notes, but my memory is not perfect.

7th MONTH: The Unfortunate Happenings of Rich & Shari
LOST:
1.  Rich's water bottle - yes, I think this is #5
2.  Rich's fanny pack (pick-pocketed in Barcelona, Spain).  Phone, two apples, cookies, camera case and batteries, sun glasses.  Nothing too too serious, but very annoying.
3.  Shari got lost in Carcassone, France - after a call to Paris to a lady who texted Rich to come get me, I was found safe and sound two hours later.  

No comments:

Post a Comment