Friday, May 3, 2013

BRUGGE...Such a Quaint Little City!

6 weeks out and my blog has problems!

For a week now I haven't had internet access at our CS homes, so I'm really behind with my posts.  Now - we're in Brugge, Belgium and I can't upload any photos!  So - I have asked google and some friends and am waiting for advice.  This post will be short and sad!  PLEASE let me know if you can help me with this problem.  Otherwise, I will only be able to do texts.

Holland was beautiful!  Queen's Day was very adventurous!  Lots of stories to tell and photos to share!

We head to Rome this afternoon, so we'll have some down time to try and figure this out and answer emails, etc.  We love you all and hope you have a wonderful weekend!  Miss you and LOVE corresponding on email and facebook.  Please write anytime!  I'm awaiting any advice from ANYONE!    Love ya - Shari

No comments:

Post a Comment