Tuesday, April 16, 2013

ONE MONTH - This ' n That

Today is April 17th and we've been gone for one month. 

 Although I'm 10 days behind on the blog, I thought I'd give you an update on some tidbits that might make some of you who know me really well.....SMILE!

LOST:  One blue Thermos Water Bottle - left on a bus somewhere in Turkey
            3 pens - I have no idea!
            Dark Blue bi-focals glasses case - left on a bus in Athens

BROKEN:  Strap on my blue day pack
                   Bi-focal glasses - smooshed ear piece damaged in car door (Rich kind of fixed it)

LOST, but FOUND:   Bi-Focals left in host's car, so they mailed to next destination  (Thank-you Ercan!)
                                     Sunglasses left at host's mother's house - Athina drove us back to get them.
                                                                                                                       (Thank-you Athina!)
                                     Rich's camera left at travel agency - They called & we went to retrieve them.
                                                                                                                      (Thank you Rhodos Agency!)

I think we've done pretty well so far, don't you?  Carolyn, you should be proud of me!  Rich says to tell you that he's trying really hard to remember to ask if I have everything, especially when we get off the buses.
                                
 Only 6 more months to go in Europe...we're having such a GREAT time!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment