Sunday, March 17, 2013

48 Hours to Lift-Off!

We rented our house, we've moved out, we're living with a friend, and we've got a week's worth of things yet to do! HELP!! One of the things on my list is to learn how to use this blog better: how to put on music, how to label pictures, and how to make it easy! Using a remote control to our TV has been hard enough, but I CAN DO IT! So friends and family - I hope you read along and enjoy our travels because this will sure be fun! Can anyone enlighten me as to how to label my pictures? These 3 show my daughters (Krisalyn, Janelle, and Arianne)and "Sister's Day", the Elders playing my piano for the last time (for 2 years) and cleaning our walls, and the 3rd pictures is Piano Gallery and the Elders moving my Kawai Grand down our steps and to my friend, Kris Hiatt's house to store. Thank you everyone for your well-wishes, your calls and emails, and all your support. It's hard to move from our home of 10 years. We'll sure enjoy sleeping on different beds/couches/mattresses (I think??) for the next 7 months. We do have our own sleeping liners and pillows packed in our backpack for those of you who have expressed an interest about the "bed bugs". So, no worries - ok? Next post! From Istanbul, Greece, on Wednesday, March 20th. Remember - you can always post here or email us. AND...we still have Magic Jack, so you can call us with no charge for you. Leave a message and we'll get back to you ASAP. Love you All xxxx Rich & Shari

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're blogging and I'm so excited for your world travels! :-) I'll check back here regularly! (Tell Kris "Hi" for me!)

    Love,
    Rachel Williams Keppner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you're reading this - we're having a super time. AND - you're super for blogging (you're my idol) and maybe you can feel like you're traveling right along with us.

      Love ya - Shari

      Delete